mlbright's shared items

M-L's occasional ramblings.

Monday, June 12, 2006

sleeping elephant

Net neutrality: is it worth fighting for? You'd think there would be a bigger buzz around this issue.

No one's given me any argument why we should mess around with the way we send packets flying around the net currently. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

For example, when I make my mockworldcup.com site for 2010, I want to be competing on equal footing with the big boys. Whatever that means.

Update: I've got other plans in life aside from one esoteric website. Well, I should, anyway.

5 comments:

PDD said...

Yes, you've got bigger and better plans. You are a beauty queen. What with the new job you are applying for. Go and get it! I know you can do it! I know you can streak your own hair blonde without getting any in your eye balls.

(Should you be confused with my comment please see JR.)

I said balls. Sue me.

Martyloo said...

Hey PDD,

You've got a job for me? But I've been working for 3 months! You mean a more exciting job? OK, we'll talk.

Actually, I kind of neglected to mention my job search on this blog. I will do so at some point because I had some interesting interviews.

PDD said...

Hey Marty Loo!!

The beauty queen job. I know you want it. Your number is being called as I type this.

PDD said...

Holy crap dude it's july.

Bitter Lemon said...

Special report over at infoworld...
http://www.infoworld.com/reports/28SRnetneutral.html