mlbright's shared items

M-L's occasional ramblings.

Monday, November 28, 2005

art


It's amazing what you can find in old backups. In the past I've always been eager to wipe out my hard disk and try the latest linux distributions, so I've got a pile of CDs and DVDs full of old pics, mp3s and miscellaneous stuff that I couldn't be bothered to organise.

The pictures are especially exciting to retrieve. Like this one, a shot of the only piece of art I've ever made in the last 20 years. It was a collaboration with my old roomate. We used to drink a lot of tea, and always bought tea bags because the loose leaf version of English Breakfast wasn't as good. The black Prince of Wales tea bags form the Chinese character for tea on the red background of English Breakfast sachets.

Feel free to criticise.

2 comments:

Bitter Lemon said...

Wow.... flashback!!!!

PDD said...

That piece is astounding! Absolutely glam. It belongs in the Guggenheim.