mlbright's shared items

M-L's occasional ramblings.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

formatting change and I feel ill

Formatting change. Title change. My blog doesn't have a pretentious I'm-trying-to-be-a-new-media-whore-and-I'm-blogging-about-it title anymore. Because I'm really not. And the site looks less orange.

I'm trying to finish a horribly confusing assignment for a course on computer operating systems I'm taking (yes, genuine interest in the subject matter) at U of T. Procrastination is a serious problem for me, but will be seriously curtailed after this post.

In other news, I feel slightly ill, enough to warrant blogging about it because the cause is too obvious to ignore. The only thing I can think of that could have made me feel this way is a McDonald's hamburger that I ate yesterday, after not eating any for a very, very long time. If you're thinking "I could really have a McDonald's burger right now", resist the urge. You won't know to thank me because your intestines will be happy, content that they haven't passed cardboard tasting hormone injected irradiated meat. WTF was I thinking.

3 comments:

Bitter Lemon said...

Oh my god, it's not McDonald's, it's avian flu! PANIC!

PDD said...

I love the ebonics translation competition!

That's just too hilarious for my environment at the moment. I am in the presence of a man who could most definately understand the rap lyrics, however, would fail miserably in understanding it's translation.

I am subjected to foolishness everday from 9-5 and I wonder if it is ever going to end...

You are very lucky to be in school. Stay in school because it's the best!

Genet said...

The quarter-pounder sometimes beckons, but I usually avoid it by eating my hair.